The Cure is Movie Book
Sign up for the FREE E-Book!
Our FREE E-Book is loaded with all the tips to rewire your life.


Bruce H. Lipton Phd

“How much do genes contribute to the diseases in our world? It turns out far less than 10 per cent. Probably even less than five per cent. So wait, if genes are only responsible for five, at most 10 per cent of the illness on our planet, what about the other 90 per cent of the illness? And the answer is that it has nothing to do with genes and has everything to do with…”

Bruce Lipton is an internationally recognized leader in bridging science and spirit. One of the first to conduct stem cell research, a biologist, best-selling author of The Biology of Belief and recipient of the 2009 Goi Peace Award, he has been a guest speaker on hundreds of TV and radio shows, as well as keynote presenter for national and international conference.

His discoveries, which ran counter to the established scientific view that life is controlled by the genes, presaged one of today’s most important fields of study, the science of epigenetics. Two major scientific publications derived from these studies defined the molecular pathways connecting the mind and body. Many subsequent papers by other researchers have since validated his concepts and ideas.

His deepened understanding of cell biology highlighted the mechanisms by which the mind controls bodily functions.

This entry was posted in experts. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>